Re: RFS: multixterm -- drive multiple xterms separately or together

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 12:58:37PM +0100, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> > Title: multixterm -- drive multiple xterms separately or together
> > ITP: #353777
> Standard question: Do you know clusterssh, which does pretty much the
> same thing and is already in Debian? If no, I suggest you take look.

Thanks for your hint, I didn't know clusterssh. Just checked it out
and it does pretty much the same (and has more options), so I close
the ITP for multixterm hereby.

> BTW, the KDE konsole can also feed keypresses into multiple terminals.
> This is what I use.

For those who like to install kde(-libs) ;-)

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 09:44:19AM +0000, David Pashley wrote:

[description]

> You might want to rewrite the description to include some use cases for
> multixterm.

Good point, too, but not required anymore.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 08:20:16AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:

> Konsole already seems to do everything this program does, from my
> reading, FYI.

Thanks to you, too, but see above.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to comment!

Regards,
gregor

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: aimee mann: I Know There's A Word