RFS: dox -- Graphical documentation browser for man, info and HTML books

Package: dox
Short Description: Graphical documentation browser for man, info and HTML
books.
License: GPL
Upstream Author: Bernd Gehrmann <bernd@mail.berlios.de>

This documentation browser integrates nicely with Debian and KDE. It provides
easy access to manpages, info and HTML documentation. Full-text search
capabilities make it convenient to find the information you need. dox also
supports doc-base, pydoc, perldoc and doxygen tags. Although this application
uses QT 3.0, it does not require KDE libraries.

dox was requested to be packaged in Debian almost a year ago. Here is the RFP:

I use dox myself when I'm coding in C++, OpenGL, Java, Bash, you name it. dox
is very useful for both programmers and regular users.