Re: ITP vexim

Am Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:24:58 +0100 schrieb Marc Haber
<mh+debian-mentors@zugschlus.de>:

> In exim4's README.Debian, it is mentioned how to replace exim4-config,
> and the exim4 svn has two examples of packages which do this in a
> greaceful matter. Daniel has been pointed to that README.Debian file
> multiple times and has obviously not yet bothered to read it.

Well, maybe it "seems", but indeed I DID read it. Not just read, I also
use the exim-config-simple templates from svn, as described in
README.Debian.

In one point you are right. My first steps I made without knowing where
to start. But after you answered me some questions, I found the way up
here right now. As you can see I am writing to d-mentors, and I have
concrete questions.

Is this still NOT enough?

Daniel

--