understand dpatch

Hi,
I have a dpatch file, attached to this email.
If I just remove the "dpatch headers" and run it with the conventional
"patch" utility, I have no problems. The files get patched, without no
errors.

But when using it to build a package, with dpatch, (after having putting
the dpatch headers), then I get these errors.

What could be the problem? encoding errors? Or what else?

mihamina-debian>>>>dpatch apply-all --verbose
applying patch deb-zopeconf to ./ ...
patching file Zope/skel/bin/runzope.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Zope/skel/bin/runzope.in.rej
patching file Zope/skel/bin/zopectl.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Zope/skel/bin/zopectl.in.rej
patching file Zope/skel/bin/zopeservice.py.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 84.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Zope/skel/bin/zopeservice.py.in.rej
patching file Zope/skel/etc/zope.conf.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 24.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 60 with fuzz 2 (offset -93 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 651.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 659.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 667.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 815.
Zope/skel/etc/zope.conf.in.rej
patching file Zope/utilities/copyzopeskel.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 21.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 70 with fuzz 2 (offset 30 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 105.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 119.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 236 with fuzz 2 (offset 76 lines).
Hunk #6 FAILED at 250.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 273.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 296.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 306.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 333.
Zope/utilities/copyzopeskel.py.rej
patching file Zope/utilities/mkzopeinstance.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 22.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 39.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 51.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 77.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 107.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 144.
Zope/utilities/mkzopeinstance.py.rej

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.