New sponsor needed (ldap-account-manager)

Hi all,

unfortunately, my current sponsor has not enough time to sponsor me
anymore. Therefore I am looking for a new one.

The name of the package is ldap-account-manager. It is a web frontend to
manage various account types in an LDAP directory. The application is
written in PHP.

I switched from yada to standard Debian build files, the package scripts
are very easy. LDAP Account Manager is completely maintained by me, you
just need to check if my packages are valid. I am also an upstream
author of this application.

The last Debian package can be found here:

http://lam.sourceforge.net/debian-packages/

This fixes some translation issues of the current version in Unstable.

Please mail me if you are interested in sponsoring the package.

Greetings,
Roland

--

LDAP Account Manager