Re: RFS: GOPchop

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 14:00 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 10:57 -0800, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
>
> > Hi, I'm looking for a sponsor for the GOPchop MPEG2 editor. I debianized
> > and added man pages for it some time back, but never got the ball
> > rolling for inclusion in the repository. Paul Wise recently took some
> > interest and suggested that this is the place to go first.
> >
> > http://gopchop.sourceforge.net/
>
> Where is the source package (diff.gz/orig.tar.gz) located again?

Hi Paul,

At present the packaging stuff is merged with the upstream source. Use
the usual cvs commands to download the current code (I merged in the
changes you contributed). Sample commands to download the code are at:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=40120

Then
fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage

-- John.