Re: RFS: plotdrop - A minimal GNOME frontend to GNUPlot

Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 04:03:53PM -0800, Jordan Mantha wrote:
>
>>  I am looking for somebody to sponsor a new package for me. I recently
>>packaged it for Ubuntu and it was accepted into the universe repository.
>>I have now made a Debian sid source package, [...]
>

> Is there a reason why the source package needs to be different between
> Debian and Ubuntu, or can it be shared?

It can be shared, the reason the source packages are different now is
because I fixed debian/rules so that it cleans the patch-stamps and
debian/patched after it was accepted into Ubuntu and it was suggested
that I move to debhelper 5. If plotdrop is accepted into sid I will then
sync Ubuntu so there won't be any ubuntuX version.

-Jordan Mantha