RFS: cue2toc

I believe that file format compatibility is something Free Software should strive toward, and I would love to see cue2toc be sponsored! CUE is a common format for describing CDs' table-of-contents. cue2toc is a program to convert the common CUE file format into the TOC format that cdrdao can read and burn.

The package is lintian clean. If you want to contact me on #debian-mentors, I'm paulproteus|lapt there.

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.

The source package is available at:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cue2toc/cue2toc_0.4-1.diff.gz
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cue2toc/cue2toc_0.4.orig.tar.gz
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cue2toc/cue2toc_0.4-1.dsc

Binary for i386 Sarge at:

http://paulproteus.acm.jhu.edu/debian/cue2toc_0.4-1_i386.deb

Here's the info from the ITP (Bug #346443):

* Package name    : cue2toc
  Version         : 0.4
  Upstream Author : Matthias Czapla <dermatsch@gmx.de>
* URL             : http://cue2toc.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : converts CUE files to cdrdao's TOC format

 cue2toc from http://cue2toc.sourceforge.net/ has features that include support
 for complete set of CUE commands (e.g. catalog number, data and audio tracks,
 ISRC codes, CD-Text,  Pre-/Postgaps (with zero data or data from file),
 subindexes etc.), automatic determination of session type and conversion of
 data files by user configurable commands based on file name extension
 matching.

--
Body by Nautilus, Brain by Mattel.