RFS: cue2toc

I believe that file format compatibility is something Free Software should strive toward, and I would love to see cue2toc be sponsored! CUE is a common format for describing CDs' table-of-contents. cue2toc is a program to convert the common CUE file format into the TOC format that cdrdao can read and burn.

The package is lintian clean. If you want to contact me on #debian-mentors, I'm paulproteus|lapt there.

-- Asheesh.

The source package is available at:

Binary for i386 Sarge at:

Here's the info from the ITP (Bug #346443):

* Package name    : cue2toc
  Version         : 0.4
  Upstream Author : Matthias Czapla <dermatsch@gmx.de>
* URL             : http://cue2toc.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : converts CUE files to cdrdao's TOC format

 cue2toc from http://cue2toc.sourceforge.net/ has features that include support
 for complete set of CUE commands (e.g. catalog number, data and audio tracks,
 ISRC codes, CD-Text,  Pre-/Postgaps (with zero data or data from file),
 subindexes etc.), automatic determination of session type and conversion of
 data files by user configurable commands based on file name extension

Body by Nautilus, Brain by Mattel.