Re: RFC: vrms -- virtual Richard M. Stallman

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:

> Dear developers,
>
> I am interested in getting feedback on the packaging of vrms. The vrms
> package contains the program vrms which lists the non-free packages
> installed in your system.

I haven't used vrms in a long time so I can't remmeber how extensive
it was. I'm sorry if this is already implemented.

I would like to have vrms not only report what non-free software is
installed but also suggests free alternatives (if not already
installed). Maybe even include news/changelog updates on new versions
of those (in case they finaly implement some missing feature).

MfG
        Goswin