Re: PGP and GPG keys...

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sunday 13 November 2005 1:58 pm, Daniel Widenfalk wrote:

The key is available when searching through the web interface on
keyserver.pgp.com. I guess it has not yet propagated to other servers?

No.

gpg: requesting key DECAB207 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpgkeys: key DECAB207 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

It'd be good to avoid using keyserver.pgp.com - it isn't one of the better keyservers and could break certain keys. subkeys.pgp.net is a DNS round-robin of the most up to date keyservers that handle all keys properly.

Please could you send your key to subkeys.pgp.net. Ta.

Done.

$ gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --search-keys 0xDECAB207
gpg: searching for "0xDECAB207" from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
(1)	Daniel Widenfalk <daniel@widenfalk.se>
	Daniel Widenfalk <Daniel@lilla-graen.c.se>
	  1024 bit DSA key DECAB207, created: 2004-07-18

Please note that the "@widenfalk.se" mail server is currently
unreachable due to a downed DNS server :-( I'm waiting for a
replacement hard drive.

Regards
/Daniel