Re: RFS (again): linsmith

Hi,

* Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2005-11-08 16:44]:
[...]
> http://www.marga.com.ar/~marga/debian/linsmith
>
> Apart from the changes in the description, since the previous RFS, I've:
> * added a freedesktop .desktop file
> * fixed the Spanish translation
> * added icons for the freedesktop and menu files
> * Stated all this in the changelog.
> * Submitted all the changes to upstream.
>
> The package is lintian & linda clean, and builds ok in a pbuilder
> environment.  It installs correctly both in sid and etch.
>
> The .diff.gz is quite big, due to the fact that it includes the
> generated manual.pdf and the icons I made.

[...]

So here is what came to my mind:
- Add one more space in control file before Homepage
  (6.2.4 developers reference)
- remove comments in watch
- you don't have to add .dpatch in 00list to the filenames
- Maybe adding and Upstream Author: to copyright (seems that
  it is not always the same as copyright holder)

That are just minor things. For me the package looks ok.
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org