RFS (again): linsmith

Hi!

Linsmith is a tool to generate Smith Charts.  It's a pretty technical
yet quite simple App.

Last week I asked for sponsorship, and received some comments about
the description of the package and that stuff.  I've updated the
package, and it is (again) at:

http://www.marga.com.ar/~marga/debian/linsmith

Apart from the changes in the description, since the previous RFS, I've:
* added a freedesktop .desktop file
* fixed the Spanish translation
* added icons for the freedesktop and menu files
* Stated all this in the changelog.
* Submitted all the changes to upstream.

The package is lintian & linda clean, and builds ok in a pbuilder
environment.  It installs correctly both in sid and etch.

The .diff.gz is quite big, due to the fact that it includes the
generated manual.pdf and the icons I made.

So, please, would someone care to do the upload?

--
Besos,
Marga