RFS: icecc -- Control Center for IceWM window manager

The IceWM Control Center allows you to run various tools for configuring
IceWM's options. It launches menu/toolbar editor, winoptions editor, keys
editor, theme switcher and other tools.

The homepage of icecc is http://icecc.sourceforge.net/

License: GPL

This app was requested in two different RFPs:

Currently, IceWM lacks a common Control Center where everything can be
configured. icecc is the first program that attempts to solve this
issue. I'm planning to also package the other IceWM tools from the same
author, make a Debian theme for icecc and customize the packages for
Debian users.

My icecc package is already somewhat Debian-customized. I changed some
source code to make the app more attractive, wrote a simple manpage,
removed unnecessary scripts and cleaned-up some documentation. The
package is clean, lintian error-free and builds perfectly with pbuilder.

Debian sources, hosted on Debian Mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/icecc/

Debian Sponsors page:
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=129

Best regards,