RFS: kannasaver -- Japanese character screensaver

* Package name    : kannasaver
  Version         : 1.1.1
  Upstream Author : Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@eregion.de>
* URL             : http://www.kde-apps.org
* License         : GPL, GFDL[1]
  Description     : Japanese character screensaver

 Kannasaver is a screensaver that displays random characters from the
 Japanese syllabary, ideally causing them to stick in your memory after
 you've viewed them a number of times. Kannasaver can be configured to
 display basic, extended, and compound characters from hiragana, katakana,
 or both simultaneously.
 .
 You should install a font with Japanese character support before using
 Kannasaver.

Package/source available from my repository at:
  deb http://rschultz.ath.cx/debian/ unstable/i386/
  deb-src http://rschultz.ath.cx/debian/ unstable/source/

The doc template is modified in the diff.gz to use the GPL instead of the GFDL
template; I have permission from the author to do this (so he doesn't have to
make an immediate release just to fix this) and can forward the mail if
necessary. I also include a manpage; I don't know if this is necessary for
screensaver-type apps, but it made lintian happy :- )

--
Ryan Schultz
-> The meek shall indeed inherit the Earth -- the rest of us will take to the