Sponsor for linuxdcpp

	Hi mentors!

I have made a package for the linux port of the famous dc++[1], and owned the
corresponding RFP renamed to ITP(2].

I would like to know if anyone is interested in reviewing/uploading the
package.
For now the application is still in alpha stage, but AFAIK is far more stable
then valknut, and have all the nice features of DC++.

You can find the package at [3].

Thanks in advance!

Romain

[1]: http://linuxdcpp.berlios.de/
[2]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=323701
[3]:
deb http://www.cti.ecp.fr/~beauxir5/debian binary/
deb-src http://www.cti.ecp.fr/~beauxir5/debian source/

Package: linuxdcpp
Version: 0.0.1.cvs20051101-3
 This package provides the linux port of the famous
 windows client dc++ for the P2P network Direct
 Connect.
 .
 This project uses the core dc++ with a rewritten
 GTK user interface, so most of all the killer features
 of dc++ are in it!

--
Why do they fight against the poor youth of today?
'Cause without these youths, they would be gone -