Re: RFS: bbsload, bbrun, tkpaint, auctiongallery, wlassistant

Anibal,

Thanks for the autoconf suggestion but another sponsor already helped me
to resolve the issue of a large diff size. I didn't use autoconf, I just
manually edited Makefile.in and Makefile.am. I will try using your patch
if my idea doesn't work out.

My new sponsor is also helping me out with bbrun. I still have tkpaint,
wlassistant and auctiongallery to upload though.

>First, do you plan to apply for Debian membership?

Yes, I do. I heard it's a long process though and I need to make a lot
of packages before I can become a developer.

Best regards,
Stan Vasilyev