Re: RFS: stopwatch

Thank you for your quick and courtious reply. I made the suggested changes,
and the new packages is availible at geocities.com/vze49jxa.

Regarding the communication problem, I can also be emailed at
djmilstein@gmail.com, which should work fine with European mail servers.

Some things to note:

1. I could not get the "patch-stamp" file to be generated without an error, so
I did not include that code in the debian/rules file as suggested in the
dpatch manpages.

2. The upstream package is not *NIX specific, so I am unsure of the
appropriateness of sending the manpage upstream. I shall do so if you still
insist that I should, however.

3. Regarding the copyright file, the software is not copyrighted, so it is not
under any license. There was something on the debian-legal list a while back
that is archived at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/07/msg00307.html.

I was unsure whether I was supposed to reply to you personally or reply via
the mailing list, so I replied via the mailing list since that seemed to be
what everyone else was doing. If that was not what I was supposed to do,
please let me know, and I will not do it in the future.

Many thanks,
Daniel Milstein