Re: KChmViewer debian package

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 15:05 +0100, José Luis Tallón wrote:

> PLEEEEASE!!! Look for ITPs in WNPP before *duplicating and wasting* effort.

Indeed! That is what it is there for!

> The problem with KChmViewer is that it used a modified, statically
> linked version of chmlib... and that is not admissible.

If you are in contact with upstream kchmviewer, can you ask them why
they didn't send the patches to the upstream chmlib? Jed is fairly
active on chmlib at the moment, and will be releasing 0.38 soon. I see
that kchmviewer also recently updated to a newer static version of
chmlib.

--
bye,
pabs