Re: KChmViewer debian package

Jorge Salamero Sanz wrote:

>On Tuesday 01 November 2005 12:11, Michal Vanco wrote:
>

>>I've created my very first debian package of kchmviewer-1.1. I'm total
>>newbie in debian packaging system, but I was missing this program so I've
>>created package myself. Is anyone interested in this? Is anyone willing to
>>help me to bring this package to "uploadable" state?
>>

>please put your work somewhere so we can get what you have done :)
>
>i'll try to help you as much as i can :)

PLEEEEASE!!! Look for ITPs in WNPP before *duplicating and wasting* effort.
The problem with KChmViewer is that it used a modified, statically
linked version of chmlib... and that is not admissible.
I am working on it with one other DD.

If you are interested in having KChmViewer in Debian, help me resolve
the compilation problems that i'm having
(and it's not due to missing build-depends)... gotta contact upstream :-S

    J.L.