Re: webdeveloper for Seamonkey

Mike Hommey wrote:

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 03:25:54AM -0400, Michael Spang <mspang@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
(...)
There are several possible courses of action:
* merge the Seamonkey version into mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper, with a note in a description that Seamonkey support is now included
  * package the different versions in seperate packages
  * don't package the Seamonkey version at all
* create a new package mozilla-webdeveloper which replaces mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper and includes support for both browsers. This follows the most prominent naming convention in the archive for such packages.

I'd go for the last option.

Anyways, it is more than likely that there is shareable data between
them.

Mike

You're right. With the jars unpacked, most of the data is the same; whether or not some crazy [sym]linking would be required to accomodate the files that do differ I have yet to find out. I'll prepare a package for the last option while awaiting more feedback.

Thanks,
Michael Spang