webdeveloper for Seamonkey

My package for the web developer extension to Firefox was recently accepted into the unstable archive thanks to the sponsorship of Frank Lichtenheld.

There is a version of this extension for Seamonkey as well and I see no reason not to package it. AFAICS there is no sharable data between them, so would it still make sense to package them together? There are quite a few mozilla-foo packages which install for both Seamonkey and Firefox, however I believe all of these are distributed in a unified package from upstream and share most of the code. It is sensible to assume that if a user wants the extension for one browser, they wouldn't mind having support in the other if it installed. However, out of lack of foresight, my package for FF is mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper, so if the Seamonkey version were merged in it would be slightly deceptive.

There are several possible courses of action:
* merge the Seamonkey version into mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper, with a note in a description that Seamonkey support is now included
   * package the different versions in seperate packages
   * don't package the Seamonkey version at all
* create a new package mozilla-webdeveloper which replaces mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper and includes support for both browsers. This follows the most prominent naming convention in the archive for such packages.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Michael Spang