Re: libwww0 dependency problem on new architecture

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 11:31:40PM +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> Actually, if I try to rebuild sarge w3c-libwww on a clean sarge
> install, I also get the depends+conflicts overlap:

I just tried and encountered serious problems building the libwww packages.
It seems that something about the build process has changed. Also, libtool
is giving me trouble again... :-(

I'll investigate - feel free to file a FTBFS bug against the package.
Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _