RFS: kmuddy -- advanced MUD client for KDE

* Package name    : kmuddy
  Version         : 0.7.1
  Upstream Author : Tomas Mecir <kmuddy @ kmuddy.net>
* URL             : http://www.kmuddy.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : advanced MUD client for KDE

 KMuddy is a powerful Multi-User Dungeon client for KDE, including a number
 of powerful features to make playing MUDs easier. These include:
 .
  * full ANSI color output
  * TAB, dropdown, and inline autocompletion
  * supports MCCP compression, MCP sound, and MXP extension protocols
  * multiple connections in a tabbed interface
  * fully configurable screen, colors, and key commands
  * a split history scrollback
  * color, prompt, rewrite, regex, and special-purpose triggers
  * external scripting and variable support
  * speed-walking and macro keys
  * support for gauges
 .
 KMuddy is a standard MUD client and can connect to most servers.

Package/source available from my repository at:
  deb http://rschultz.ath.cx/debian/ unstable/i386/
  deb-src http://rschultz.ath.cx/debian/ unstable/source/

KMuddy also depends on my other RFS, libmxp -- the MUD eXtension protocol. No
other MUD client in Debian (that I'm aware of!) supports the MXP, so I'm
building KMuddy with support for it -- it doesn't have to be built. KMuddy is
pretty much the only actively developed KDE MUD client that I'm aware of, as
well -- I think it would be worthwhile to have in Debian.

Thanks for reading.

--
Ryan Schultz
-> The meek shall indeed inherit the Earth -- the rest of us will take to the