Re: kernel patch packages

also sprach Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org> [2005.08.11.1026 +0200]:
> I need to make some local kernel patch packages. Anyone know how
> to do this (reference to doc ok :).

Unfortunately, such a doc does not exist. Nevertheless, the process
is quite simple. I would suggest that you picked up one of the easy
patches (using dh_kpatches) and go from there. Then, work your way
up. If you are interested, kernel-patch-suspend2 is probably among
the most complicated patches as it uses pretty much every hook there
is to influence the way the kernel is installed and configured.

It would be great if you could keep a log as you go along so that it
can be used by others later to learn. There are no docs right now,
but you could be the author! Unique opportunity! :)

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"friendships last when each friend thinks he has
 a slight superiority over the other."
                                                   -- honoré de balzac