Re: RFC/RFS: scim 1.2.3-1 -- an input method platform

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 01:48:17PM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:

> > The package 1.2.3-1 I've made are at
> >     http://www.mems.rice.edu/~minghua/debian/
> > and there is also an extracted directory for anyone who prefer to browse
> > through.
>
> I am going to take a look at this tonight or tomorrow.

Hello Simon,

Thanks for the nice offer.  I don't know if you've looked at my package
yet, and if you haven't (or haven't finished), you don't need to.  I
don't need a sponsor for this version any more.  Of course, comments are
still very welcome.

I talked with Akira TAGOH on IRC, and he said he would be willing to
sponsor me.  After discussion with him and upstream developers, we
decided that it would be better if I skip 1.2 and upload 1.4.1 directly.
So I'll prepare 1.4.1 packages in the following days.

Regards,
Ming
2005.08.11