Re: RFS: tvbrowser -- TV-Browser is a java-based TV guide

Just to chime in:
IMNSHO:
It really makes little difference if software is packaged in main or contrib. The way I see it both have software available under a DFSG-complient licence. Because sometimes there is software in contrib that actually is usable without non-free software, although it use may be limited, I *always* reccomend that contrib be included in any and all source.lists. There really is no reason not to. If the package depends on software in non-free it will just fail to install. Otherwise it will install just fine because it does not depend on a missing package.

There is no good reason not to think of contrib as an extention of main, where *some* software may require non-free packages.

Actually I see no good reason at all for a source.list to fail to have contrib.