seeking a sponsor

Hello, I'm in desperate need of seeking a sponsor. My name is Angela Philliips and I would enjoy playing club volleyball this year for Lightning Club Volleyball. This experience of doing one of my favorite hobbies would effect me so, but this club cost $3,000 per person! My family can not afford it at this time and so I'm asking for help. My dream is to go on and get a scholar ship for volleyball, and maybe even play in the Olympics. But I have to start some were and Club Volleyball is one of the best places to start. I'm going to be a freshman in Eagle Valley High School and hope to make the team. I have gotten several awards and our middle school volleyball team got 1st in all of my middle school career. I would like to continue to play in club volleyball. Lightning club volleyball travels all around the Rocky mountains playing in competitive tournaments. If you can help find me a sponsor I would be the happiest person in the world and a donation can be as small as $10 to $3,000. But if you give me $100 or more the companies name will be printed on the lighting club volley balls shirts so you would have 50 or more walking bill boards. So please the little donation could effect my life greatly and could help my hopes, my family, and me.