Re: RFS : connect-proxy : establish ssh connection over socks 4/5 proxies (upstream name was just "connect" )

On 4/26/05, Carlos Laviola <carlos.laviola@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/25/05, RzR www.rzr.online.fr <www.rzr.online.fr@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I used report bug to report an ITP, but another ITP from sonia crossed
> > mine (one of those both needs to be closed) :

> She filed it first. I suggest that you contact her and see if she's
> still interested in packaging it or not.

It's done, bug 294943 is closed , so what's on now ?
My package is still waiting a (checker and a) uploader :
http://rzr.online.fr/docs/contribs/debian/?M=D

note that "connect" was renamed "connect-proxy" to avoid conflicts

Take care
--
PhilC