RFS : connect : establish ssh connection over socks 4/5 proxies (alt suggested name ssh-connect-proxy)

Hello Debian !

This command line program establish ssh connection over proxies.

I was suprised it wasn't allready packaged (maybe there are alternatives to it).

There is not upstream tarball, just a simple C file under GPL v2

I built the package and checked them with lintian and linda (compiled
fine on x86 and spark).

Get the sources and compiled packages at :
http://rzr.online.fr/docs/contrib/tmp/

I used report bug to report an ITP, but another ITP from sonia crossed
mine (one of those both needs to be closed) :

Feel free to page me (RzR @ IRC #debian-mentors )

nb: My key is about to be signed by a dd soon.