Re: RFS: YSM ICQ client

Ilya M. Slepnev wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Viehmann wrote:
>
>>Your debian/copyright file is broken. Matthew Palmers excellent FAQ and
>>sponsorship checklist has pointers.
>
> Thank you for that FAQ, I've studied it, and fixed a bit my copyright file.
> But, i still don't understand, why it was broken!-( I specified CPL
Did you also look at the sponsorship checklist?
You should not delete the "Copyright:" line, but actually specify the
copyright there. The sponsorship checklist has a link to a mail by Peter
Palfrader including a section "A proper copyright file looks like".
A proper copyright line does necessarily include the Years and the Names
of the copyright holders (I'm not sure whether nicknames will do there).

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/