RFS: YSM ICQ client

Hi folks,

I am searching a sponsor for a wonderfull package, named ysmv7 (you seek
me, a text client for ICQ).

Why it is so important to debian (at my opinion)?

First of all, it is a nice, small, with clear interface, full of humor
client. It doesn't depend on any ncurses, as centericq. Ok, I
understand, that many people think about console clients as becomed
obsolete and not so featured. This client includes all standart
features, and simplicity of console utils. I am using this client with
screen program, and it looks powerfull.

There was an attempt to include this package in the distro about half a
year ago, but it died!-( Now, there is another one reason for
uploading this package to Debian. Acording to statistics, ".deb" file
was downloaded about 100 (near one hundred!-) times from my and Antony's
server (this servers are listed at the official YSM site). I can open
apache logs, if that would be necessary!-)

Hm. Now technic characteristics.

You can download files here:
http://kastalia.cs.msu.su/~khext/debian/ysmv7/

or add follow line to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://kastalia.cs.msu.su/ debian/

First ten features:
   1.  consoled based client
   2.  ICQ protocol version 7 and 8.
   3.  plaintext and encrypted (AES algorithm) message sending.
   4.  plaintext and encrypted (AES algorithm) file transfers.
   5.  contacts download and upload from/to ICQ servers.
   6.  search features.
   7.  invisible, visible and ignore lists management.
   8.  fingerprinting of remote clients.
   9.  sending/receiving of URLs.
   10. sending/receiving of contacts.

and others...

So, as you see, this is a pretty software, a popular software, a ... Can
anybody sponsor me? Or is there some reason, why this software shouldn't
be included in Debian?!

Sincerly yours,

Ilya M. Slepnev aka KHEXT