Re: RFS: NMU for chkrootkit

Le Dimanche 17 Avril 2005 22:13, lmoore a écrit :
> Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> writes:
> > chkrootkit is not orphaned, however the maintainer[1] seems missing in
> > action again. Did you already try to contact him by mail about your
> > efforts? At least I doubt that you would find some sponsor who helps you
> > to just take it over instead of following the procedures.
>
> i'm still around, just been a bit busy is all.  hadn't heard anything
> about an NMU.  expect a new package within the week.
>
> -l

Ok, at first I had only the intention to package it for my personal use, but I
found out a bunch of easy bugs that where all both very old and classified as
important so I thought I might be usefull to close them.

I did the package this afternoon and I forgot to mail the original maintainer
first, if that is unpolite, then I apology for that.

Hope I could be usefull anyway.

Romain Beauxis