Re: Updates to d-mentors FAQ

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 09:09:51AM +0200, George Danchev wrote:
> On Friday 25 March 2005 07:56, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > In preference to doing work, I've added an extra section to d-mentors FAQ
> > entitled "For Sponsors".  Comments / improvements appreciated.
> >
> > http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
>
> What I think is good to see is a recommendation within that section to DD's to
> write and make public their sponsorship requirements /checklists/. This way
> sponsees can more easily get a clue what several / different / DD's, which
> are prospective sponsors think needs to be done, how, why and the like. If
> there are more such sponsorship checklist out there (I'm not aware of any
> then yours, although didn't search a lot on nm.debian.org for instance) it is
> good to be linked from that doc.

If anyone has a checklist of their own, I'd be more than happy to link to
it, or incorporate it's ideas into my own list.  What I *really* want is a
definitive list of things-to-check from the ftpmaster team.  I'm not sure
they've even got a real list, other than "make sure it's not crap".

> p.s. I personally like your clean and informative writing.

Thanks.  I always wonder if I'm making sense to anyone but myself.

- Matt