Re: Updates to d-mentors FAQ

On Friday 25 March 2005 07:56, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> In preference to doing work, I've added an extra section to d-mentors FAQ
> entitled "For Sponsors".  Comments / improvements appreciated.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

What I think is good to see is a recommendation within that section to DD's to
write and make public their sponsorship requirements /checklists/. This way
sponsees can more easily get a clue what several / different / DD's, which
are prospective sponsors think needs to be done, how, why and the like. If
there are more such sponsorship checklist out there (I'm not aware of any
then yours, although didn't search a lot on nm.debian.org for instance) it is
good to be linked from that doc.

p.s. I personally like your clean and informative writing.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB 2003-03-18 <danchev.fccf.net/key pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint    1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB