Re: build failure on sparc

On 03/14/2005 12:00 PM, Steve Kemp wrote:
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 03:57:21PM +0100, Tommaso Moroni wrote:

while on the other archs the package was built correctly.
What's the problem?

 Does your package build-depend upon xlibs-dev?

Ehm... no!

I still cannot understand why it could be built on the other archs.

  It does seem strange, maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Have you compared the current unstable versions of the packages you build-depend on different arches? Maybe the version in all archs, except sparc, depend on xlibs-dev. This might be hidden deep in your build-depend tree.

K.

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux