Directing bug reports away from the Debian BTS

G'day,

I maintain a few unoffical Debian packages. Before I make my repository
available to the world, I'd like to ensure that if someone runs
reportbug on one of my packages, it will email me, and not the Debian
BTS.

The packages are targeted at sarge or better.

Thank you for your kind assistance

Jamie

--
PGP/MIME or S/MIME signed mail preferred. No HTML mail. No Word attachments.
PGP Key ID 0x42E2C1E5