Re: Replacement package

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:38:12 -0600 (CST), elijah wright <elw@stderr.org> wrote:
> uhh - isn't qmail one of those packages that is licensed in such a way
> that you are NOT allowed to distribute patched binary builds or patched
> source?
>
> just a vague recollection, here... isn't that DJB's stuff?

Well yes and no - as I understand it you are allowed to distribute it
as long as you do not call it Qmail.

Anyway I am only creating this package for use in my company, we have
almost 40 servers running qmail - Our admin have installed it by
source on each of them, so I am just helping him creat a package to do
the job.