Re: Replacement package

Original package: qmail_zarge1 - This is the package that other packages depends on also this package depends on fastforward_-zarge1 (circular dependency).

My package: qmail_patched1 - I Want this to be a replacement to qmail_zarge1but without changing fastforward_-zarge1

uhh - isn't qmail one of those packages that is licensed in such a way that you are NOT allowed to distribute patched binary builds or patched source?

just a vague recollection, here... isn't that DJB's stuff?