midentd adoption and seeking a mentor

Greetings,

My apologies for the duplicate email.

My name is Liz and I am interested in adopting midentd if it is still available. Since I am new to the maintainer process I suspect I will need a mentor/sponsor. I have been working with Linux for eight years or so. I am currently a Sr Linux admin for a company in Seattle ( Large web hosting company) I formally worked with the Slashdot team as their Sr Network Engineer/ Linux admins. I have worked at several large companies and have always tried to make a case for Debian ( Currently I am attempting to move boxes from White box to Debian)

I would like to help with Debian and learn more about the dynamics that contribute to its success as a stable and secure distribution.

Thanks,
Liz