Re: RFS: WMAnsiEd - An ANSI/ASCII editor

[...]

martin> Don't get me wrong: I am not against the inclusion of wmansied,
martin> but I want to make sure that the maintainer has considered
martin> whether it would be a valuable addition, or whether s/he simply
martin> uploads whatever s/he can find.

Perhaps the question is better phrased: what makes WMAnsiEd
better/sufficiently different from the other ANSI editors already in
Debian?  Or why would someone want to use WMAnsiEd instead of one of the
other ANSI editors?

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA