Re: RFS: WMAnsiEd - An ANSI/ASCII editor

Hi,

> Someone remind me why we need Yet Another ANSI Editor, please?

Because the needs of different people are different, too.
Why do we have more than one X window manager? Somebody might never
use a window manager at all. Why do we have more than one web browsers,
MUAs, MTAs, etc? Because they all have different features.

I do not need an ANSI editor at all, but I dislike comments like "Why do
_we_ need this piece of software?" or "We do not need X because we have
alrady A, B and C."

Just my 2 cents.
Best regards,
Stephan Beyer

--
Stephan Beyer, PGP 0xFCC5040F, IRC sbeyer
IANADD