Re: RFS: libjavascript-rpc-perl -- Perl module to process Remote procedure

Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> writes:

> Ok, this is I think an better solution.

> I have updated the packages:
> http://jonas.capi2name.de/debian-upload/libjavascript-rpc-perl/

> (I have make a comment in the debian/copyright, that I have renamed and
> repackaged it)

> So, now I need someone how could sponsor my package.

The package looks fine, except that you didn't need to repackage the
upstream source.  The package build tools don't care in the slightest what
directory the upstream source unpacks into; they just care that the tar.gz
file be named appropriately.  So you should be able to just rename the
tar.gz with the appropriate version and everything should be happy.

If you could rebuild the package with the virgin upstream tarball, I'd be
happy to sponsor it.  (While you're rebuilding it, you may want to fix the
last two changelog entries -- I think you meant debian/copyright as the
file modified, not debian/changelog.)