Re: RFS: libaudio-mixer-perl -- perl extension for Sound Mixer control

Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> writes:

> I am searching for an sponsor for my libaudio-mixer-perl package.

> * Package name    : libaudio-mixer-perl
>   Version         : 0.7
>   Upstream Author : Sergey Gribov <sergey@sergey.com>
> * URL             : http://search.cpan.org/~sergey
> * License         : GPL / Artistic
>   Description     : perl extension for Sound Mixer control

>  Library to query / set various sound mixer parameters.
>  .
>  This is just a very simple Perl interface which allows to
>  set various sound mixer parameters. The most important
>  probably 'vol' (volume). The list of all mixer parameters
>  can be obtained using get_mixer_params() function.

> ITA: #333185

Uploaded.

For future reference, I noticed the following that you may want to fix in
a later version of the package.  None of it was important enough for me to
not upload.

 * The changelog entries were indented a bit more than is usual in other
   packages.

 * There's a README.Debian noting that the source was repackaged.  I
   prefer to put those details into debian/copyright.  They're mostly of
   importance to people who would also want to know the other details in
   debian/copyright and they're really not interesting to the average user
   of the package (who otherwise should be reading README.Debian).  I
   realize that you just inherited this from the previous maintainer, and
   I'm not sure if Marc would agree with me.  :)

 * The make clean target has:

       -$(MAKE) realclean

   As previously mentioned, I think:

       ifeq (Makefile,$(wildcard Makefile))