Re: RFS: libaudio-mixer-perl -- perl extension for Sound Mixer control

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 02:16:48PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> writes:

> > I am searching for an sponsor for my libaudio-mixer-perl package.

> Uploaded.

>  * The make clean target has:
>        -$(MAKE) realclean
>    As previously mentioned, I think:
>        ifeq (Makefile,$(wildcard Makefile))
>                $(MAKE) realclean
>        endif
>    is cleaner and more reliable.
I disagree that its cleaner, but I think that the decreased
cleanliness is worth the increased error checking granularity.  See
#325372 and twins for the discussion, including the one line solution
suggested by vorlon:

	[ ! -f Makefile ] || make clean

One of these will likely be implemented in future dh_make templates,
and -make clean will likely cause a lintian warning/error.

Clear skies,