RFS: spampd (one-time upload)

I'm since my original sponsor is currently ill (tensonitis) and can't do
the upload for a few weeks to come, I would like someone else to sponsor
this upload.

Though the upload to unstable is an update to a new upstream version, it
mainly consists of a security upgrade (bug#332259). The package is
available at https://mail.incase.de/spampd/sid/. A pure security update
(for sarge) has also been prepared and is available at
https://mail.incase.de/spampd/sarge-security/ though the upload to
stable/security hasn't been approved by the security team yet.

 spampd is an SMTP/LMTP server designed to be hooked into the
 MTA processing chain (e.g. as a content filter). It is
 written in Perl and uses the Net::Server framework. It is
 intended to provide spam filtering at the system level (i.e.
 ususally for all users). If you rely on per-user configuration
 or per-user Bayes databases, spampd is not for you.
 The major advantage of spampd over plain SpamAssassin (both
 directly and through spamd) is that it doesn't need to load
 all needed perl modules on every invocation or spawn
 a C programme for every mail it receives. Compared to using
 spamc/spamd, spampd can usually provide a 25% performance
 with local-only tests.
 The advantage of spampd over amavisd-new is that it uses the
 original SpamAssassin header tags, which are more verbose than
 the tags which amavisd-new provides. This allows easier
 filtering in the mail client and easier tuning of SpamAssassin.