Re: repack upstream sources or overrides ?

On 2005-11-15, Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:
> "fakeroot debian/rules binary" directly won't get bitten.  Other than
> that, I would do nothing - it is a bug, therefore a lintian override is
> inappropriate, but it is not serious enough to justify messing with the
> tarball.

So you suggest that I do not repack source and do not add overrides ?

http://ftp-master.debian.org/REJECT-FAQ.html
about lintian in the serious violations-part
"Sometimes there are valid reasons, but then you should either file a
bug against lintian if it's generally wrong or include an override in
your package, giving a reason in the changelog for it"

--
Sune