Re: Question about skim.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 01:44:52AM +0100, sebastien marbrier wrote:
> Hello dear Mentors,
>  I am a scim user but I am also a KDE fan so I need the skim package.
> I noticed that skim is preparation for more than a year now, so I guess its
> current maintainer forget it.

The current maintainer is actually working on the package quite
actively.  I know he uploads his packaging work to mentors.debian.net
regularly, and indeed there's the recently released version 1.4.3 [1].

[snipped]
> I can't find the e-mail address of the current maintainer, I only saw the
> names of Mr Osamu Aoki and Mr Christoph Berg but none of them seem to be the
> maintainer.

You need to look at the owner of the ITP bug [2] to find the
maintainer, William J Beksi <wjbeksi@users.sourceforge.net>.  Osamu Aoki
only submitted a RFP, William later changed it to ITP and became the
owner of the ITP bug #278275.  The other bug merged with it, #309857, is
submiited by William as well.

1. http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/skim/
2. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=278275

Ming