Re: RFS: stopwatch

[Daniel, I tried replying to you individually, but your provider is
senselessly blocking mail from huge areas of the internet. Please
pressure them to stop doing that.]

On 02-Nov-2005, Daniel Milstein wrote:
> I was unsure whether I was supposed to reply to you personally or
> that seemed to be what everyone else was doing.

That's the right thing to do, because the discussion is archived and
might benefit others in future.

When posting to mailing lists, or when writing any reply, please
refrain from "top-posting" your replies. It breaks the natural flow of
a discussion, making it harder to read.

Please post your replies "inline", in response to the relevant parts
of the message; and remove any irrelevant parts of the message. My
reply to you is an example.

Here's a page on the topic:

    <URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting>

--
 \                       "Nature abhors a moron."  -- Henry L. Mencken |
Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au>