Re: RFS: stopwatch

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 05:21:26PM -0500, Daniel Milstein wrote:
> 2. The upstream package is not *NIX specific, so I am unsure of the
> appropriateness of sending the manpage upstream. I shall do so if you still
> insist that I should, however.
I would suggest it; they can include it an people can choose whether
to use it.  (Heh, who says /usr/bin/man is *NIX specific?!)

> 3. Regarding the copyright file, the software is not copyrighted, so
> it is not under any license. There was something on the debian-legal
> list a while back that is archived at:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/07/msg00307.html.
Then you should note the upstream author and the public domain
"license".  Copy the relevent statement from the source files.

> I was unsure whether I was supposed to reply to you personally or reply via
> the mailing list, so I replied via the mailing list since that seemed to be
> what everyone else was doing. If that was not what I was supposed to do,
> please let me know, and I will not do it in the future.
That is preferred; that way people can hypothetically find information
in the list archives via google or list search.

--
Clear skies,
Justin