Re: RFS - kommando - ITP #336607

On 2005-11-01, Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> wrote:
> - the debian/copyright lacks the years of copyright
Fixed

> - insane number of Build-Depends - are they all necessary?
Maybe not. working on this - it was the 'shortcut' mentioned in new
maintainers guide - maybe it was wrong to use it.
It is fixed now
this was my shortcut #1

> - still it doesn't build in a pbuilder so the dependencies are
>   probably wrong [1]
Definately wrong shortcut ;)

> - the debian/control refers to "Neverwinter Nights". Although I know
>   what you mean that may not be clear to many. And it's probably a
>   trademark. Suggestion:
>   "A wheel-menu to quickly pick menu items with the mouse"
>   The long description doesn't fully taste right to me but I don't have
>   any creative suggestion here.

Took your suggestion, and edited a bit in the long description

> - You have created a nice man page. Did you send it upstream so it can
>   be included in the orig.tar.gz at the next upstream release?

No - I will do it - it is mostly help2man ;)
help2man was my shortcut #2

> - debian/rules contains lines that can be removed (all the dh_*
>   commands that are commented out). Also you probably don't need to
>   call dh_installexamples or dh_link.

Fixed.

And no more shortcuts ,)

Still same place (and same debian-revision)
http://mirror.pusling.com/kommando-rfs/

/Sune